Who doesn’t want a peaceful night’s sleep? But we do not always get what we want. We know for a fact that money matters, but money matters hound us in our sleep.
We have to essay the role of a smart money manager. Balanced budget is a must. But it is not as easy as it sounds. With our minds and finances in multiple places, it becomes formidable task to keep a track of money.
Going through uncountable paperwork and doing mathematics on the receipts is a cumbersome task. This leads to a haywire budget management, and we dread the day of budgeting.
The ultimate resolve to this is going digital. Technology has embedded deeply in our professional and personal life. And it is Technology that helps us solve most of the obstacles in our lives.
The tech masters have devised several apps that aid in budgetary planning, and taking smart financial decisionsWe will list down some of the coolest money management apps that fix the financial fixes.
- MTRAKR – This app helps in managing wealth and keeping a track on what we earn and what we spend. And as the name suggests, the tracking system here helps us to get rid of extensive paperwork. You don’t have to fret over having more than one bank account. This helps in managing multiple bank accounts. It is built beautifully, and has segregated categories of food, utilities etc. People with no finance background or zero bank knowledge can also tap this app with ease. It is fully automated and does not ask for any sort of bank passwords.
- My Tax India – Calculating and saving tax, taking into account investments and other deductions is a complex task. Here is where My tax India becomes your saviour. It systematically calculates the amount of tax that you need to pay, and you can try out various settings to figure out the optimum level of investment that we need to make. It is user-friendly, and you do not need to be a maestro in finance to use it. So, at the time of tax filing you know what to expect, and you act accordingly. Otherwise you are left baffled with very less time to think through.
- Wally – Wally is another expense tracker in the digital arena, it keeps a check on your expenses and keeps the spends stacked in categories. One very interesting feature is that it uses your location and categorises the venue, leaving you with very little work. All you need to do is fill in the expenses. Another feature is it’s ability to scan the receipts, relieving you of the stress to type in financial details . You get notified every time you reach a savings goal. Money Management is a much easier task now. We can direct our expenses accordingly.
- Mint – So Mint basically integrates all your card and bank accounts while keeping an eye on your earnings, spends and savings. This gives in an in-depth analysis of your finances. This is one of the coolest Money Managers in the digital space.
- Officetime – This is an intriguing application. It is for office goers for whom time is money. It helps you in analysing how productive your time is, and how you can use it more efficiently. This also helps you keep a track on your spends, and generates invoices for expense reimbursements.
- Homebudget– As the name suggests this application apart from having a beautiful look and feel, creates a beautiful balance in the finances for your family members. It helps you to split bills with your spouse or family members by coordinating efficiently . It also helps working professionals to keep a tab on their multiple income sources.
- Splitswise – You like going out, partying, or having dinner with your friends? Then this is the app apt for you. This is extremely useful in splitting the expenses. Splitswise, divides the cost systematically if there is a group with joint expenses and it gets tough to split expenses. This is a user-friendly app, and is very popular amongst youth.
- Digilocker – This app is extremely handy to align and stack your financial documents Starting from your PAN card, Income Tax returns to other Bank documents, Digilocker manages all the confidential documents in an ordered fashion In short DigiLocker acts as the superhero in disguise.